Wednesday 3 February 2010

Script for opening.

*Guy is sitting on bed, mumbling words to 'Hide From The Cold' with the guitar.*

*The girl walks in, obviously frustrated, and starts putting on lots of lipstick/etc. The guy looks over.*

James: What're you putting on all that make-up for?

Niomi *snappily*: Cause I'm going out, okay?!

James: ... What's wrong with you?

Niomi: Nothing!

James: So... Where are you going?

Niomi *Looking over at him*: A walk, okay??

*She puts on more and more make-up, as the guy watches. He goes over to her beside the mirror.*

James: Look, why do you think you need all that stuff on your face? You're only going for a walk, and you're beautiful as you are.

Niomi: No I'm not.

James: You are!

Niomi *Turning to him*: Look, stop telling me I'm beautiful when it's obvious I'm not, okay?! Dont lie to me!

*She puts her make-up away and walks towards the door.*

James: Jesus, why are you so negative ALL the time?! Just be happy for once!

*Turning back to him.*

Niomi: No, just stop breathing down my bloody neck. Why should I pretend I'm happy?! If I want to be negative, I'll be negative, alright?

James: It's ruining your life! You're hiding behind all that crap on your face when you'd be more beautiful without it. Just stop hiding! Stop being so negative and just be happy with your own life and what you have, or you'll end up losing it all... You have me, what more do you need?

*Goes over to hug her, but she ends up pushing him away.*

Niomi: Just leave me alone!

*She storms out of the fault, leaving him standing there, shocked. He goes over to the guitar, picks it up, and the song begins.*

No comments:

Post a Comment